Love Heart Cookies!
These were so easy to make and are yummy too.
After seeing L I got inspired…
Butter cookie recipe
165g plain flour
75g butter unsalted
- Preheat oven 175 degrees C; 120 degrees C for fan forced oven
- Melt butter and remove from heat and add sugar and then egg together.
- Sift plain flour and mix together thoroughly.
- Wrap dough in cling wrap and place in fridge for 30 min
- Dust surface with plain flour
- Roll dough to desired thickness and use preferred cookie cutter
- Place on lined baking tray and cook for 10-15 min.
- Cool and ready to eat or decorate with icing.