1st time making Anzac biscuits. I burnt the 1st batch, so I had to keep a careful eye on the 2nd batch.
I have a fan forced oven so some times the temperature on the recipes do differ a lot depending on the type of oven.
Anzac Biscuits Recipe
Ingredients: 1 cup plain flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup shredded coconut
125g unsalted butter
2 tablespoon golden syrup
1 tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon bi carb soda
1. sift flour in big bowl, add coconut, rolled oats & brown sugar.
2. melt butter in saucepan and mix in golden syrup together.
3. add water and bi carb soda.
4. mix ingredients throughly until all combined evenly.
5. preheat oven to 175C. line baking tray with baking paper.
*note; I have a fan-forced oven and the temperature I used was 150C
6. roll 1 heaped table spoon into a round ball and evenly space onto baking tray.
7. bake for 15-20 min.
Biscuits will be soft to touch but will harden when cool.